Mike Cope's blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I'm gone this weekend to the Gulf Coast Get-away. I spoke there a few years ago to an amazing bunch of university students from campus ministries all over the Southeast. It has continued to grow--so much so that this year for the first time it won't be in Pensacola Beach. They've had to move it to Panama City Beach, where more students (1600+) can stay together in one resort hotel. Tough gig, I know. But beyond the beauty of going to Florida in the winter and staying on the beach, it is such a wonderful challenge to get to speak the words of Christ to students from all those campuses. I can't even begin to fathom the impact they could have (and are having) in those places. Please be praying for me . . . and for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home