Mike Cope's blog

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Great weekend in St. Louis!  It was our last "Ancient Future" Zoe worship conference.  (A new theme will begin in Nashville this fall.)  It was exhausting--leading two 2 1/2 hour and one other 2 hour worship sessions--but I'm blessed as well as worn out.  Someone jokingly (I think!) asked me Saturday morning, "What are you going to talk about this morning?  You covered the whole Bible last night!"   I love working with Brandon--as well as with the Zoe singers:  Sheryl, Melissa, Amy, Karen, Jason, David, Jonathon, and Brian.  Also love ministering side-by-side with the Maxwells, Eric, Greg, Theresa, Randy, all the workshop teachers, etc.  I'm very thankful for the McKnight Road Church that hosted the conference and for my own elders who bought into my passion for the Zoe ministry by giving me a couple extra weeks to travel this year to the conferences around the country.

2 Comments:

  • Mike,

    Some people go on vacation during study breaks. You coach, lead worship activities at ZOE conferences, and in the past have gone on mission trips. This year, you have also added blogging.

    Glad you are enjoying your "break". : )

    By Blogger Serena Voss, at 7/19/2004 06:06:00 AM  

  • Enjoyed being with you as always, dear friend. You were especially humerous and touching this weekend. I have no doubt the Lord will use what you poured out for His work there. We especially enjoyed saturday night and visiting with you and the Maxwell's. Love you, brother.
    BST

    By Blogger Brandon Scott, at 7/19/2004 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home